Friday, August 1, 2008

Hair



So I went and got my hair cut today because it was SO overdo. I have had it permed for the last year and am ready for a change so I got it straight and layered. Here is a funny picture of what it looks like (I look like I am trying to pose for a pageant or something). I like it alot. How many people do you know that can come back from getting a hair cut and still have hair that long? Crazy!!

3 comments:

Jon & Marissa Whitehorn said...

You look great. I love it!

Mel Bernard said...

You look so good!! I love the hair cut and you are right, that is really long for just getting it cut!!

Dani said...

I just got mine cut today- it's a LOT shorter than that- but your hair is lovely- great that you kept it! I don't know what's wrong with me- I can't seem to grow mine out again; it just bugs me. Well, it looks great!