Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dallas Weekend!!


Last weekend was a blast!! I went down to Dallas to go see my brother Bryce's Opera. I started the weekend by picking my mom up at the airport and got
lost getting to Bryce and Cassi's house, but we finally got there. We had alot of fun just sitting around and talking, playing games, singing, the works for our family. On Monday we went out the Cheesecake Factory which is a fabulous place to eat and then that night we went to the opera and it was really awesome!! It was called the Elixer of Love and it was in italian, but we had subtitles so we knew what was going on. It was funny, and Bryce of coarse did wonderful in his lead role. The only downfall was that I wished Ike had been able to come with me, but you know how work is.

1 comment:

Mel Bernard said...

I am glad you had such a good time- you needed it and I know your mom had a wonderful trip.
p.s. I love you song from August Rush- wasn't that a great movie?