Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life as we know it

Well life lately is pretty bland. Ike and I keep trying to find new things we want to do, but our minds just can't get focused on anything other then home. We have so many plans that we are really excited about, but they all take place in Utah in Novemberish. These plans consist of buying a house, going to school, expanding our family, being able to spend time with our family (we miss everyone like crazy), and lets not forget about our trip to Europe/New York with some of that family. So instead we just go through the motions. Get up, eat, go to work, come home, eat, go to sleep. One night we were so bored that we went for a drive at 3am and had we had one more day we would have shown up on Lace and Joe's doorstep in Ohio, but alas. Oh well. This weekend should be a blast though. my brother Bryce is singing in an Opera in Dallas so I am going to go see him and my mom is also flying in, so I am very excited!! I will post about that later.

8 comments:

Steve Weller said...

Hey, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It's a great way to keep up with those friends that you swore you'd never lose touch of, but eventually did and all that jazz. When and where in Utah are you moving to? That'll be exciting to have you back! We're in Ephraim again so Steve can do his student teaching at Manti High, and >surprise< we're in Coach's home ward! Too funny. Our little boy Josh is three months old and oh so cute! You should check out our blog and see all of his exciting pictures. Good luck with everything!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

I am so gald you are here!!!! I miss you two so much!!! You can check mine out too!
joeandnecia.blogspot.com
I love you

Mel Bernard said...

Holli I am SO happy you have a blog. I check my friends and family links at least once a week so I can keep better track of what you are up to. I miss you lots and November is not to far away... keep your chin up!!

Ash-Mar said...

Hey Holli this is a great idea. I think that you have talked me into making my own blog lol. Where are you planning on moving in Utah?? Just wondering it would be great to hang out somethime.

Sarah Ball said...

YAY I'm so glad you guys have a blog! it's a great way to keep in touch with everyone!

mom o said...

Hey, now I can check in on you without waiting for an email. Cyrena got me into blogging the first of June. I don't post very often but at least I'm trying. It is great to hear from you. I think my site is momo.blogspot.com. Love you Sandra

Dani said...

Hey
It's good to hear from you- and I'm excited about the blog. If you're moving in close- we're in Logan for now. Jimmy graduated though so if we find a job we'll be headed where that takes us, but we're planning to stay in Utah and if we need, Idaho. Well, glad things are going so well. Great dog by the way!

Cassi Myerhoff said...

HI Holli,
I am so excited to see you in couple days! All of you pictures are so cute. I especially love the one with Ike leaping into the air! See you soon.