Saturday, August 9, 2008
My Mom Rocks, Literally!!
So I have to post a little tidbit about my mother and she will probably be embarassed about this, but I am going to do it anyway (I love you Mama). My mom is not the most technology inclined person in the world (who is with how quick everything changes!!) In my entire life I can't remember my mom every playing any form of video game, unless you count solitare on the computer a video game. So to me this was absolutely hillarious and quite out of character for her. My mom sat down and play Guitar hero last weekend while we were in Dallas. Now I have to say we all but forced her to do this, but I still think it was so much fun to see and I had to take a picture. Classic mom, doing anything to please her kids, even something as silly as that. Must be why we love her so much...at least one of the reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's so like my mom too!!!! Gotta love it
that is funny!! We tried to get get to do it on New Years and she said she could not figure out her fingers.... I am glad you got her to do it. I bet she had fun.
hey ike and holli! hooray for stumbling across your blog!
holli, your mom is awesome. we're still working on getting my mom to try guitar hero. :)
come see our blog sometime if you want! leavittfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment