So I have noticed that alot of you have read the Twilight series so I have some stories that you might get a kick out of. Ike and I have also read and loved these books. We were at six flags one day on one of those rapids rides and we were on the ride with a couple from Utah. We were talking to them and then out of the blue she asks if we had read Twilight. I told her I had. She then said that Ike looks the exact way that she pictures Edward. Ike hadn't read the books yet so he didn't understand the compliment, but I explained it to him the best I could.
New story, I went and got breaking dawn at midnight, because I think it is fun to do that. Well I got to Borders around 11:30 and the parking lot was pretty much full. I was walking around that store and it was obviously filled with teenage girls. Well this one girl comes up to me and she was probably 12 years old. She said "Excuse me, Excuse me." I didn't realize she was talking to me because she was behind me and there were people everywhere. She said it again and I turned and looked at her. With an awed expression on her face she asks "Can I take your picture?" I think I gave her a 'um are you crazy' look and then she explained herself. She says "You look just like Bella Swan". So I laughed and let her take my picture.
So apparently we look like Edward and Bella to some people and we have decided we should try and be them for Halloween some time and see if we could pull it off. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is so funny! i'm sure you guys felt very complimented that they thought you were devastatingly beautiful. :)
That's is freaking in awesome and SO freaking cute! You guys are thought to look like the most romantic and awesome couple in the universe! Rock on!!! :)
Awesome. That is much more romantic than what Steve and I have been for Halloween: Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog, The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Magic Mirror...
Post a Comment