Sunday, May 10, 2009

4 Years


We celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 6th. It is so crazy how time works. When you are looking forward to something it seems like it never comes, but looking back you wonder where the time went. We didn't do much this year due to so many other things going on. For mot of the day we just hung out at home and then in the evening we went to the Braza Grill which was fabulous. I did tell Ike that I would make him Lasagna from scratch for dinner, but I felt pretty tired that day and wasn't up to cooking a big meal, so we went out.

In other news, we finally moved in to our home. It was an extremely ridiculous and stressful process, but we made it. We were suppose to move in on April 29th, but on that day the homeowner was refusing to move out until he had his check from his title company and when it was available, no one could get ahold of him to tell him to go get it until after the company was closed. So we had to send all our moving help home and had to keep all the trucks and trailers loaded overnight. The next day we went over the house around 1:30 and the guy still wasn't moved out, in fact he wasn't even at the house. So the first time that Ike and I entered our house as offical homeowners was breaking in. The window was open on the second story and we got out a ladder. When the other guy came back he wondered how we got in and we told him. He actually handled it pretty well. So we ended up moving our stuff in while he was moving the rest of his stuff out. CRAZY is all I can say. Other then that we are just sitting here anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Braydn. He is 10 days away from he due date, but according to our ultrasound, the date is the 14th instead of the 21st, so we shall see. Hopefully he comes soon because his mom is tired of him being in her tummy! Well this turned into a long post, but oh well. We are happy and good.

2 comments:

Mel Bernard said...

Happy anniversary to you too!! I totally agree with your comment about time and how fast it goes. I hope you are feeling okay and I am excited for your arrival. Good luck- I hope all goes well!!
Love ya!!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

you look so cute!!! I can't believe you are due so soon! I can't wait to see what he looks like.