We had our final inspection on our house the other day and I forgot the time we were suppose to be there so we were half an hour early. So we decided to take a drive to see how close we were to Utah Lake, which is pretty close. We found a little pond off of the lake and took a walk around it. We had Belle with us and Ike has really wanted to throw her in a lake just to see how she would like it. Well apparently she doesn't mind the water at all. We didn't throw her in, but that didn't stop her from trying to chase the ducks into the water. She also found a water snake and chased it through the bushes right into the pond. It was really cute to watch. I also had the camera with me for once so I had Ike take a picture of me, so here I am 4 weeks away from my due date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your a cute little fatty. I love you. Call me some time.
looking good!! Can't wait to see you this weekend at your baby shower- fun fun!!
Holli I just wanted to tell you that I am keeping track of you and I'm so happy about the house. Also that I'm so sorry that I won't be able to make it to your baby shower on Saturday. We have another grandson being blessed on Sunday and so we are going up on Saturday so his parents can attend the temple. I will be there in spirit though. I'm looking forward to your post that your son is here. Good luck and I pray that all goes well.
Love you
CUTE TUMMY!!!!! How is your house????
Post a Comment