Memorial Day was a blast this year. Since Ike and I have a huge yard, Mom asked if the family could "borrow" it for the day. We had most of the Whitehorn family there and we set up a volleyball net. It was so much fun. We had a "barbeque" minus the actual barbeque. We used the stove and had hamburgers. It was great playing volleyball and yes I played while Nana held the little one. We had a few fun games and then the boys got serious. After they played there were bruises and sore muscles and Ike had a "fun" run in with one of my rose bushes, but of coarse it was well worth the pain. We all got a bit of sun, but LeElla got a lot. Shawn told her "If smurfs were red I would call you a smurf".
Friday, May 29, 2009
Memorial Day
Memorial Day was a blast this year. Since Ike and I have a huge yard, Mom asked if the family could "borrow" it for the day. We had most of the Whitehorn family there and we set up a volleyball net. It was so much fun. We had a "barbeque" minus the actual barbeque. We used the stove and had hamburgers. It was great playing volleyball and yes I played while Nana held the little one. We had a few fun games and then the boys got serious. After they played there were bruises and sore muscles and Ike had a "fun" run in with one of my rose bushes, but of coarse it was well worth the pain. We all got a bit of sun, but LeElla got a lot. Shawn told her "If smurfs were red I would call you a smurf".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like so MUCH fun!!!! I miss you guys.
I'm so happy to hear that all is going well for you and your small family. The baby is the cutest. I just knew that you would be a great mother. Keep up with the posts and sharing those wonderful pictures.
Love you
That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to have a backyard so we can do stuff like that.
Post a Comment