Oh I guess I should go back to Christmas morning. Things were pretty tight this year so we didn't do very much, but Braydn still is so little that he doesn't know the difference. He got a few presents and didn't know quite what to do at first. We helped him open his presents and just like probably every other kid his age, he liked the wrapping paper the best.
As stated in my previous post, Ike and I used our travel points for Christmas and went away to Denver. It was so nice to just relax especially after Christmas. We didn't do a whole lot which was kind of the point. We did go skiing to a small resort that only had 1 lift, but it had lots of places to do tricks and had some pretty good size jumps. Although I have been skiing since I was little, I haven't ever really done too much jumping so it was alot of fun for me and It was a great size hill for Ike who has only gone a couple times.
We also had the chance to go to the Denver Temple. We went on the day that we were planning to fly home and the Temple was a bit farther away then we thought it was and their sessions only run every hour in the afternoon so we missed the session, but they let us do some sealings which was very nice. We got to walk around the temple grounds and take some pictures too. We did make our flight, but we made it to the gate just before they were starting to board. We cut it a little close. Over all we had a great trip and Bradyn had lots of fun staying with "Nana"(Ike's Mom) and got to go down to St. George with her.
I also got to go to my Mom's this weekend. We were all going to go, but Braydn got a stuffy and runny nose and Tom still can't be around any sort of sickness so Ike told me that he would keep Bradyn and that I should go visit. What a wonderful husband!! I had a lot of fun. Here is just a silly picture of my mom and me after we got some new sunglasses. Now That's Style!
No comments:
Post a Comment