Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hooray for sky miles!!

I am so excited because I just booked a trip for Ike and I to get away this next weekend!! He has break from school and I have vacation hours I have to use so we are going to Denver to go skiing and visit the Denver temple (another one to check off the list of ones we have visited). Braydn in staying with Nana (Ike's mom) and we are going to have fun and RELAX and maybe even sleep in a little if I can still remember what that is. Best of all, we use vacation "sky mile points" to pay for the whole thing since there would be no way we could afford it otherwise. I will take pictures and post those and so Christmas pictures as well when we get back. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Mel Bernard said...

Good for you!! Enjoy it!

Paige said...

You should look into going to the National Western Stock Show! It's the BOMB!!!