Thursday, January 28, 2010

Funny Kid

So I just had to post what Braydn just did. He crawls everywhere and gets into everything and it seems like his favorite is to crawl under my computer desk and either play with the cords or pull himself up and stand next to my computer tower which is also on the floor. Well he topped himself today. He got under there and actually climbed on top of my computer tower which is almost as talk as he is and of coarse what goes up must come down and he face planted it on the other side of the computer. After I made sure he was ok I just laughed at him. I only saw the end of it where he fell off so I have no idea how he got on top of the computer, but he managed it. Well at least it's carpeted. It was really cute afterwards too. I picked him up and held him and he just wanted to cuddle. He loved to cuddle when he was born, but he has since decided that there is way to much to explore in this world and can't waste time cuddling with Mom. He laid his head on my shoulder and fell asleep for about 45 minutes. It was great.

2 comments:

Lace and Joe said...

To cute!! What a crazy kid! Here come all of the crazy fall on your face stunts. lol.

Mel Bernard said...

I have not looked at anyones blogs for awhile... I was happy to see your new posts and pictures. The Denver Temple is so pretty! I love the pic of Bradyn with the dog food. As soon as they start crawling its a whole new world!!!