Tuesday, November 10, 2009
...But it Itches!!
This weekend I had the unfortunate event of getting pink eye. I haven't had it since I was little, but yep it's pretty annoying. I had to take out my contacts, which is something I never do (yes I know that's horrible for my eyes) and wear my glasses which have been in storage for 4 years and I haven't worn in probably 6 or 7 years. I sure remember why I haven't worn glasses in so long. they drive me CRAZY!! Well with that, the extreme sensitivity to light and needing to wash my hands every time before I touched Braydn, it was a pretty crappy weekend. Not to mention Ike had to occasionally act like my parent and tell me "quit touching you eye" and of coarse I had to act like a kid and tell him"but it itches". Happily I am getting over it and am planning to go to work tomorrow. Yey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh sad! I have never had pink eye personally, but it doesn't sound like I ma missing out on much!!!
Post a Comment