Monday, April 20, 2009

Fat and tired!!

Well that may be how I feel alot these days, but mostly things are still good. We had a bit of a set back with our house and are not going to be able to move in until the 29th. Which also puts me 3 weeks away from my due date. Needly to say, I wont be participating that much in the moving process. Ike says I get to point and grunt to direct everyone, and of coarse if one thing goes wrong then usually it is more then one thing. The 29th also is the day Ike has most of his finals which of coarse takes up alot of brain power so he will really be running on empty by the end of that day!! Another thing is that originally my mom and I had planned to have my baby shower at my house on May 2nd and since we were getting in on the 13tht that was going to give me plenty of time to get the house ready, but unfortunately I wont have that time anymore, but I can't move the shower date any closer to my due date and I dont have a different location so therefore I really hope it is a nice day because then we can do it outside and if its not a nice day, then oh well. People will just have to deal with it not looking presentable. As for everything else, Ike is getting very excited and keeps poking my tummy and saying "come out come out" and I keep saying "dont even think about it until we are done moving". I can't wait until the day I can just lay on my tummy again (is that a weird thing to be excited for?) and I'm really axious to get the house in order. I really hope that "nesting" thing comes along just after we move in. That would be very convenient.

4 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

No- wanting to lay on your tummy is totally normal!!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

oh I so understand wanting to lay on your tummy. I want to so bad. It drives me crazy sometimes!!

Krista said...

I missed laying on my stomach. Especially when i needed a good backrub. Just don't stress yourself out to much with the move. I hope everything goes well when you do move.

we are a happy family said...

Don't worrie what ever you need to do I will be right their at your side doing everything helping you out.I love you and we will get you moved in and ready to go by your shower. lots of love.