I'm such a slacker getting things up to date on this, but oh well. We found our house!! YAY!!! It is gorgeous and has a huge yard for playing in. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bath with a huge kitchen. The current owner is a tile installer and customized his house so the floors and the kitchen are just beautiful. We are closing on it April 13th and think we will be able to get the keys that day. We are so excited to have a permanent place to call home that is in UTAH!! It is in Lehi about 10 minutes from work for me and about 20 minutes from school for Ike. It will be so nice to move to a place that we know that we won't be moving from 6 months later like every other place we have lived since we got married.
Other then that things are just normal. Ike goes to school and then work everyday and I go to work everyday and thats about all we do becuase it seems like everything else takes money which we want to save as much as possible. I am getting fat compared to what I used to be, but everyone keeps saying that I am so small for how far along I am. I also am such a slacker because I don't have a single pregnancy picture so I guess I should get on that before May. Work for me is getting pretty rough with being on my feet all day, but it's just one of those things that we all just suck it up and do it. It seems that Walgreens is always needing techs because just today I picked up 12 more hours for this week which is all overtime so it is great for my paycheck and crappy for my back, but I know there will be a day that I will be greatful that I worked those extra hours.
Well I will eventually post some pictures on this. It has been pretty scarce for pictures, yet again showing my slackerness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad to hear an update from you guys. I've been wondering how you are doing. Congrats on the house!
Congrats on the house. Glad to hear that you guys are doing well. Just think, you only have what about nine weeks left and you will have you little one here, how exciting.
Congrats! I hope you get all settled before the baby gets here. Moving at this time in a pregnancy is rough! Get lots of help! :)
I'm so glad that you updated. Also about the purchase of your new home. Maybe one day I will have to stop by. As for adding pictures to your blog all that will change when you have the baby. That way you get to share him with the world. Congrats again on the house.
Love you
fun! a new house--thanks for the update! can't wait to see the litte mini you and ike! was it tough moving and prego?! how far along are you?!
Post a Comment