Thursday, November 13, 2008
Europe Time!!
The time has finally come!! Yeah! Tommorrow morning we are leaving for our cruise through Europe. We will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks so I wont have anything new on here for a while, but I will have a really long post with lots of pictures when we get back. Until then, Ciao or Au Revoir. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have so much fun and I can't wait to see you and here your stories when you get back!!
Enjoy your trip!! And when you get and you want to go and see twilight I will go with you. lol have fun and be safe!! love you!
Hey I need your email address since I am going private. Just email it to me at necia_beth@live.com don't forget cuz I really wanna stay in touch
how fun!! no fair--and cruise? looks like you've been traveling a lot! miss you guys!
Post a Comment