Friday, October 3, 2008
Everything is happening so fast!!
Although I am not complaining, it seems like everything that I have said that I need to do in the furture, is everything that I have to do now. It's a little overwhelming, but exciting. Right now our list consists of: Talking to the morgage broker to get approved for a loan, talking to the real estate agent so we can look at houses when we get back (in about 3 1/2 weeks!!), Get our jobs transfered to Provo/Orem, Get Ike enrolled in school at UVU which he got accepted to( yeah :P), Get all our documents ready for our vacation, I need to pack our house in a way so that I know exactly what goes to storage and what we will still need while we are looking for our house, and lets not forget the exciting event of visiting all our many family members that we havent seen since Christmas last year, thats a long time ago. Yep life is crazy, but is sure is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow that is alot to get done in a short time. I can't wait for you and Ike to get home. I will be nice to get the entire family together again! We sure do miss you! love ya
Just breath!! I like that you said life is crazy, but it's good. That is how I feel on my overwhelming days... I would not change it for the world. I am SO excited to see you. PLEASE call me when you come down this way. I want to hug you, play games, talk or just anything. Good luck with all your projects!!
p.s. that is awesome Ike got excepted to UVU
It's exciting that you get to be back in Utah, though the process is stressful. My sister had to put practically her whole house into storage to live with my parents when her hubby went to Afganistan for a year, so I remember that hectic time too. But congrats on getting to this step in life! Good luck!
yay for home and family!!! I was so unbelievably happy when we got to come home!!!! Where are you looking at houses?
Post a Comment