This a month old, but I have to say how proud I am of Ike!! He is now in the swing of things in pharmacy school and things for him are very busy!! Between going to school and then immediately going to work afterwards, I wonder how he does it!! He leaves for school at 7 am and get home from work at 10 pm on most days of the week and then of coarse he somewhat wakes up in the middle of the night when Ethyn wakes up to eat, so his nights aren't completely restful, but he's doing good. He has passed all of the tests he has taken and is understanding what he needs to learn. We are SO blessed!! This pictures are from his White Coat Ceremony that took place a few days after Ethyn was born and right before school officially started. This is when he got is White Coat and the official status of Health Care Professional. Awesome!!



No comments:
Post a Comment