Well lots has happened since April and at the same time not much has happened. Braydn turned 1 in May. He still has way to much fun destroying my house so I have just given up on that fact that toys will always be scattered around the house no matter when you last pick them up and things that you don't want touched will definitely get peanut butter hand prints on them.
Ike finished his Pharmacy Tech Program and just started a couple of days ago working at Walgreens. It is kind of nice working for the same company(different stores) with Ike. He completely understands what I am talking about when I come home from a rough day because he has been in the exact situation. Not to mention that if needs be he can take my shifts for me if I get sick or something. Its like a built in back up plan. Sweet!
Ike started normal school again in August with a demanding schedule which means we don't see him very much, but that is just the price to pay I guess.
As for me I am the same as ever. Working and being at home and that's about it.
Over the summer we have enjoy several trips to my Mom's house(mini vacations) and we have been rejoicing over very few 100 and up days considering that we tried very hard to use the AC as little as possible because it is so expensive(I think we only turned it on for like 5 days the whole summer. Crazy huh?). I am very excited that fall will be here soon and so excited for Halloween. It will be a great new experience taking Braydn out to Trick or Treat this year. He's going to love it! I know I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEY for Ike getting a job! Thats fantastic. Have you decided on what you're going to be for Halloween? Maybe you should be the flinstones...just a thought. Might be cute to see braydn as bam bam.
Lots of happy news! I'm so glad you guys are doing so well.
Bradyn is so so cute. I can't believe how big they're getting. One if these days your little one needs to meet my little one :)
Post a Comment