Thursday, January 8, 2009

News!!

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted anything on here. Better late then never. Well I will start with the most important news. I had an ultrasound yesterday and we found out that we are having a boy!! It was alot of fun doing the ultrasound, especially since my son was pretty much playing with the lady doing the ultrasound. It was really funny. Everytime that she got positioned to look at something, he would move. She commented that he was a serious "mover" and that I would probably have a "fun" third trimester.
Other than that, not much is going on. Ike started school yesterday and is excited about it. I finally got my licencing for Utah and have started covering shifts wherever i'm needed until I can get a spot in a store permanently. Ike is trying to find the right job that will fit in with his school schedule and hopefully we will figure that out soon. I guess we are just being happy with what we have and hoping the things we want/need will come along.

3 comments:

Steve Weller said...

Congrats! Little boys are so fun. But, then again, I'm a little biased. Hey, Ike--what school are you going to? When are you guys coming down to Ephraim so we can all hang out?

Mel Bernard said...

I am SOOOO happy for you!! Boys are GREAT- you will love love having a boy. I guess the sting and ring was wrong huh??
Good luck on all that is going on with jobs and school.
Love you!!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

That is so exciting :) I am so happy for you! We get to find out at my next appointment. It's driving me crazy not knowing! Have you been thinking of names?