Friday, December 5, 2008
Announcement!!
Yes, it is what you are thinking it is. We are expecting!! Our little one is due May 21. We had our first doctor's appointment a few days ago and we got to hear the heartbeat which was so fast. Thats normal we know, but still. It was nice to know for sure that everything was as it should be and healthy. Ike calls it our little penguin since we don't know if it is he or she until next month (yay) and we are very, VERY excited to be parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats! Aren't you grateful that you were able to go on your trip before you had kids. I'm excited for you and you will have to keep me posted.
Love you
YEY!!!!! And I am excited to be an Aunt...again. I love that job.
I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I am glad to hear you had your doc appointment and everything is great!!!!
Congrats- that first opportunity to hear the heartbeat is incredible. Steve thought it sounded like a galloping horse. It sounds that way clear through the end- and as you progress, you will start to live for your Dr. appointments just so you can hear that heartbeat. Hooray!
That's so exciting.. our babies can be friends :) Is still need your email address so that I add you to my private blog.
Yay Me i'm an auntie again I am way excited for the both of you. You will be awesome parents.
Post a Comment